Help with a Federal Agency
If you cannot get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Residents of the 10th Congressional District of Illinois can contact us for assistance in dealing with Federal agencies, using two options:
Option 1: Fill out the online form that you can digitally sign and send to our office along with any necessary information and attachments.
Option 2: Print, complete and mail a privacy authorization form to our Lincolnshire office:
- Privacy Authorization Form for General Cases - link
- Privacy Authorization Form for Immigration Cases - link
- Forumlario de Autorización de Privacidad para Casos Generales - link
- Forumlario de Autorización de Privacidad para Casos de Inmigración - link
Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your explanation of the issue — such as:
- Your Social Security number;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved;