Our office is here to serve you. If you need help on any issue involving the federal government, including Medicare, Social Security, Small Business Administration, State Department, Internal Revenue Service, Veterans Affairs, Immigration, or more, please get in touch by calling (847) 383-4870 or submitting a casework request.
- Learn about COVID-19, the situation in Illinois, where to seek help on testing, and how to prevent the virus.
- Learn about the direct assistance payments ("stimulus checks"), unemployment insurance, help avaialble for basic needs including food assistance, utilities, and rent, and help for students.
- Learn about SBA Disaster Loans and the new paid leave provisions.
- Learn where to donate extra personal protective equipment (PPE) and other ways to give back to your community.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Direct Cash Payments During COVID-19
- Unemployment Insurance Benefits During COVID-19
- Resources for Small Businesses During COVID-19